Credits

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starting Over

It's been sooooo long again.

I just felt lazy the past weeks,,,,

Lazy to blog and to click my entrecard...

Why?

I guess I was tired and especially Obet always making remarks about my internet time... hmph...

Well, I guess you can never stop a writer forever.

So here I am again wanting to share my thoughts.

Me and my friend are attending a seminar/training on money management or financial literacy.

I think I should have done this earlier.

But then I am thankful that I finally am learning.

There are a lot to learn and it isn't easy to apply the learnings... hehehe

My target is to have multiple income streams so that I will be financially free. I really don't know where or how to start. I guess starting something is always the most difficult part.

But then afterwards, everything will follow.

Just like my side businesses before,

The boneless bangus business,,,

The barbeque business,,,

The peanut butter and atsara business,,

The beauche business,,, (until now)

I think I have to really decide what I want, something that will be for the long term.

Something that I really want to do,

Something that I can delegate to other people so that it would continue earning for me even if I am not around to oversee it.

I have to decide....

Right now my plan is to buy a food cart that I would put up near the school.

A rolling food cart, selling fish balls, squid balls, kikiam, chicken balls... etc...

MegaBalls.... my own sauce. Sweet, Spicy, Sweet & Sour....

Wish me luck please....

No comments:

Post a Comment