Credits

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photobucket

I just opened an account with Photobucket. I am thinking of killing my Photo Blog and just stick with Photobucket.
But as it is only very new, I have to study how it works to make my albums beautiful.

Also I changed the layout of my family fotos blog please tell me if it is okay. And I need your advice if I will keep my foto blog or the PhotoBucket.

Blogger friends, I would like to thank you all for always leaving comments to my blogs here. My life is happier with you guys!

If you have a Facebook account, you can add me as a friend so we could get in touch and play some games together. Like the Mafia Wars and Farm Ville. Just click the Facebook button above.

I am happy with my life right now. I have learned so many things in the past months that made me realize that I have to be happy. I must not waste time worrying about problems that would eventually be solved (whether I like it or not).

1 comment:

  1. Hi can we link exchange again with my http://marian-moviereviews.blogspot.com?

    pls let me know of if its ok with you?

    ReplyDelete