Credits

Sunday, November 29, 2009

On to Module 4

I attended the Module 3 last week, Coach Cy was my facilitator.
And it was great,,,,,,
Now I understand....

I want to share here one of my assignments for Module 4 which I will attend tomorrow at 3pm Shangrila Mall, Olivers Super Sandwich.

101 Reasons Why I want to Join the Core Team:

1. To be Financially literate
2. To be Financially Free
3. To meet inspiring people
4. To be a businesswoman
5. To be surrounded with positive thinking people
6. To be transparent
7. To be open-minded to opportunities
8. To be strong-willed
9. To think positive at all times
10. To teach other people to be financially literate
11. To help my family and friends
12. To help other people
13. To empower those people who knows what they want but are afraid to take the first step
14. To overcome my fears
15. To take action of my plans
16. To get out of the rat race
17. To be systematic
18. To learn how to earn money
19. To spread love
20. To have a mentor who will guide me along the way
21. To have my dream lifestyle
22. To have, and not want and not have
23. To overcome the “what ifs”
24. To transform thoughts into results
25. Not to work to make someone else rich
26. To be rich, in every aspect
27. To be a generous giver
28. To be an excellent receiver
29. To be an excellent money manager
30. To create several passive income
31. To add value to other peoples’ lives
32. To enjoy my life
33. To apply the money jars forever
34. To continue learning
35. To have a meaningful life
36. To value commitment
37. To recondition my mind about money
38. To remove the cobwebs (doubts) in my mind
39. To widen my horizon
40. To hear more success stories
41. To develop self-confidence
42. To develop my interpersonal skills
43. To inspire others
44. To create a better me
45. To change the course of my life
46. To learn time management
47. To have a clear and concrete goal
48. To learn to systematize
49. To learn how to invest
50. To learn to overcome my fear of failure
51. To know how to make wise decisions
52. To be strong
53. To develop leadership skills
54. To have courage to do what I want to do
55. To finish what I started, or rather continue
56. To become wealthy
57. To know what business will work for me
58. To be free
59. To show the world I can
60. To show myself I can
61. To pay it forward, my learnings and earnings
62. To make others strong
63. To make my children financially literate
64. Not to procrastinate
65. Share the wealth
66. Be happy
67. Be focused
68. To understand
69. To be blessed and bless others
70. To get old in style
71. To use my time wisely
72. To be the best that I can be
73. To make things happen
74. To know these wonderful people I read on iloveabundance.com
75. To create abundance
76. To not be afraid when being challenged
77. Have a guaranteed life
78. To never surrender
79. To get inspired
80. To be prepared
81. To be financially independent 2-3 years from now
82. To be a millionaire or billionaire
83. To strengthen my faith
84. Not rely on luck
85. Get out of my job
86. Learn to consider things
87. Develop my talents
88. Be a mentor
89. To create employment to Filipinos
90. To hone my instinct
91. To share
92. To give hope
93. To be independent
94. To have my own office
95. To have more free time for my family
96. To help more people, send to school
97. To share the wealth course in the province (Bicol)
98. To be confident in having business partners
99. To be creative
100. To be a world class Filipino
101. To help create a First World Philippines!

November 27, 2009

If you want to learn more about what I am talking about you may go to ca2020.net

I have learned so much and I am still willing to learn more.
And the ultimate reason is to share the knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment