Credits

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Life Goes On




I talked to my Tito Tom yesterday, actually he's my biological father.

Actually, Obet and I have been talking about putting up a business.

And my Dad I think, will be able to help us.

I don't want to elaborate right now, as it is still under negotiation. But I am soooo very much hoping that it will push thru.

I am sorry for CA2020, but if this will turn out good then I would have to give up CA2020.
As no man can serve two masters at the same time....

I miss my Mama,,,
In this picture is Mama with my sister Glo and Ate Liza.
Ate Liza was my Ma's personal secretary for sooo long... I think since she started the company.

I want to dedicate this new journey of my life to my Mama.
I know this is what she wants, which I just realized so much later.
But I hope she will help me pray for the realization of this dream.

With my family I know this dream will come true.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it works out very well for you, Bea.

    Your post says it all about how life is, and thanks for sharing this post my friend.

    Best wishes for you always.

    ReplyDelete